When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BSA Parabike wingnut and other spares

-

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Hi All,

I have a 'slow burner' BSA Parabike restoration on course.

A major, though small, missing part is one of the wing nut assemblies to keep the frame locked open.

Picture Credit Velo Solo

I require the wingnut, washer and threaded shaft (the nut has a tendancy to seize on the washer, and the shaft comes free from the frame when it is forced).

I am happy to consider buying just the wingnut, the whole bracket assembly, a damaged frame with these parts, a complete frame (at the right price) and any other parts for BSA Parabikes which you may have available.

I am located in France, but, if this is a problem, I can supply a US address for transhipment.

Best Regards,

Adrian

DSCF1584A.JPG

Hi All,

Bump, talking BSA parabikes elsewhere, and still looking for these parts, most especially the wing nut. I'm prepared to buy a wrecked frame if the wingnut is on it.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi @IngoMike

I appreciate the help, Thanks for suggesting that.

He had a couple of the hinge assemblies by themselves a few years ago (when I didn't need them!), but when I contacted him last year, he didn't have any more, so the search continues.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back