When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BSA Parabike wingnut and other spares

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Hi All,

I have a 'slow burner' BSA Parabike restoration on course.

A major, though small, missing part is one of the wing nut assemblies to keep the frame locked open.

Picture Credit Velo Solo

I require the wingnut, washer and threaded shaft (the nut has a tendancy to seize on the washer, and the shaft comes free from the frame when it is forced).

I am happy to consider buying just the wingnut, the whole bracket assembly, a damaged frame with these parts, a complete frame (at the right price) and any other parts for BSA Parabikes which you may have available.

I am located in France, but, if this is a problem, I can supply a US address for transhipment.

Best Regards,

Adrian

DSCF1584A.JPG

Hi All,

Bump, talking BSA parabikes elsewhere, and still looking for these parts, most especially the wing nut. I'm prepared to buy a wrecked frame if the wingnut is on it.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi @IngoMike

I appreciate the help, Thanks for suggesting that.

He had a couple of the hinge assemblies by themselves a few years ago (when I didn't need them!), but when I contacted him last year, he didn't have any more, so the search continues.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back