When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BSA Paratrooper ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I already tried telling him the wheelset was wrong and the brakes are uber expensive... didn't believe me in either case. I'd be interested in knowing how your negotiations go, he did offer it to me for $600, but still too strong for me with the incorrect $$ parts.

I love your model! Thanks for the info. I have not heard back from the guy with the bike. Hope to see it today and will report back what I find. Thanks again, Kirk

I totally agree. I'd say that restoring it would be a waste of money but the other options would be to ride it the way it is and enjoy it or put on similar looking parts, paint it and enjoy a BSAish Paratrooper
Nothing wrong with BSAish. Here's mine.Before and after. Mine was a bit rougher but for a $100 bucks it was a good start. One of these days I am going to change that awful front hub and maybe try to "patina" the paint. The bike this thread is about looks like it has a little more going for it than mine did.
IMAG0130[1].jpg
IMG_5292.JPG

Ah, when I saw it yesterday it was already at $599 so when I saw the post saying the seller offered it for $600 I was coming confused. Wonder how low he will go..? Anyone put in an offer?

Price dropped $260 to $599 on EBay or offer.

I think for $100 most people would jump on it. :DDid anyone buy this? The guy changed the price on it more than once daily it seemed and I think I saw he had it in the high $300s at one point with make an offer. I just didn’t want to pay the shipping.

Nothing wrong with BSAish. Here's mine.Before and after. Mine was a bit rougher but for a $100 bucks it was a good start. One of these days I am going to change that awful front hub and maybe try to "patina" the paint. The bike this thread is about looks like it has a little more going for it than mine did.View attachment 785840 View attachment 785838
thin

Yeah he sold it for $450 from what he told me. He offered it to me for $300 the day before but I figure I'd wait a few days and offer $275 to see what happened. Oh well, didn't need to spend the money

Back