When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BSA saddle seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barnowl

On Training Wheels
Can someone tell me about this seat..

BSA 2.jpg

BSA.jpg

Hi, @barnowl and Welcome,

It's a BSA Model 40 (you knew that (-: ) as used on the British Military folding BSA bicycle in 1942-3. Possibly other models too, but that's the one I'm aware of.

If it's for sale, and if you have other parts for this bike (or the complete bike), I would be interested in knowing a price. Please let me know.

Here's a complete one (photo from 'Wing your heel')

Best Regards,

Adrian

It is for sale, I do have it postwd on ebay...This is the only piece or part I have.
Thank you for the info..

Thanks for your reply too, @barnowl

I have to pass at the price, but it's a nice example, and I wish you luck with the sale.

Have a Good Weekend,

Adrian

Hi Alfie, @AlfRim

And welcome over from HMVF. (-:

The vendor was very good, and we negotiated a fair price we were both happy with in the end.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi Alfie, @AlfRim

And welcome over from HMVF. (-:

The vendor was very good, and we negotiated a fair price we were both happy with in the end.

Best Regards,

Adrian
Ahh didn’t see you replied! Cheers for letting me know about this page, and thanks for letting me know about the seat I thought it would have been sold by now.

kind regards
Alfie

Back