When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buddy's Pedal Fest in Pleasant Hill, Missouri, September 18th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bike from the Dead

I live for the CABE
5286349_2870439389834338_4948698704949374254_n-jpg.jpg

I'm thinking about going to this event, but as someone who's never been before, is it any good? I'm thinking about selling/trading some bike parts there, but I don't know what the turnout is typically like. Is anyone else from here going?

I went once and had a great time. Unfortunately I’m working this year but I might try to take some vacation and get up there.

Buddy’s Pedal Fest is this Saturday, and we hope you are getting ready for a return to the pedal fun we missed out on last year. Yea, things are still nowhere near back to the old normal, but we are looking forward to a fun and safe event this year that will again feature the Vintage & Custom bicycle show, bicycle swap meet, as well as the muscle & monkey bike races. This year there will not be an organized ride to the lake with live bands and music, but any and all are welcome to still ride the Rock Island/Katy trails as well as enjoy our vintage antique shopping and food options in the Historic Pleasant Hill Depot District. We want to make this a safe and fun event and welcome all of our pedal friends to come out and enjoy. This is a mostly outdoor event and masks are not required, but a generous friend of Pedal Fest has donated some awesome Pedal Fest logoed masks that will be free to all attendees. ALSO as an added bonus all vaccinated pedal friends will receive the usual Koozie and drink package at no charge this year! Hope to see you soon for Pedal Fest 21 at Retro on the Rails,

Pleasant Hill, MO.

Just made it to my grandparents' outside of Springfield, MO. I'll be driving up from there first thing in the morning. I was able to fit all the bikes I wanted to bring in my dad's truck, including one to race at the Muscle Bike Drags and one to show as well.
20210917_170219-jpg.jpg

Sorry for the delay, but I'm finally able to post these photos I shot during Buddy's Pedal Fest. I wish I shot more photos while I was there, but I was having more fun talking to folks and participating in the Monkey and Muscle Bike Drag Races to really worry about that. I didn't sell or trade much of my stuff, but I still had a good time while I was there.

dsc_6597-jpg.jpg

dsc_6599-jpg.jpg

dsc_6611-jpg.jpg

dsc_6619-jpg.jpg

dsc_6621-jpg.jpg

dsc_6631-jpg.jpg

dsc_6632-jpg.jpg

dsc_6646-jpg.jpg

dsc_6651-jpg.jpg

dsc_6654-jpg.jpg

dsc_6659-jpg.jpg

dsc_6662-jpg.jpg