When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build a bike for a kid/ challange

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scooter_trasher

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm probably way late & out of line on this, But last year In built some bikes for needy kids with just junk out of the garbage and stuff friends brought by, it's December and six months from May, what do you people think about a junk parts build off, for the kids, maybe come up with a little award certificate for first second and third place, that can be printed on paper, here's one I threw together in about four beers last year.
In the end he chose the chrome wheels over black and learned how to swap axles, all junk found in the trash, and I'm sure you guys can do better than Me
Afternoon build for AJ.jpg

Last edited:
build a bike for a kid

have had this bike for a couple years now and decided to custom build this with all my extra parts,this is going to my grandson.

Attachments

• IMAG0194.jpg
    IMAG0194.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0223 (1).jpg
    IMAG0223 (1).jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 109
That's one lucky boy,a tank and a springier, ain't gonna find a parts collection to compete with that sitting on the curb, not even turning girls bikes into boys bikes with a hack saw and a welder, mite have to make it a $50 dollar claimer competition like they do for the demolition derbys , or just fax your winners certificate now :cool:

I'm in. I'm actually building a bike to donate to a friend's local toy drive. Had this old wards hawthorne I couldn't sell, so...

Attachments

• 20150623_100351.jpg
    20150623_100351.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 20150926_144547.jpg
    20150926_144547.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 113
Had to give both of you a thumbs up, you guys have taken it to another level, it won't let me give you the Siskel & Ebert two thumbs up

its only fair he helped me with mine,returning the favor,but this might be at least a 30 pack!!!!

Back