When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I picked a really nice metallic green with a slight hint of blue, meets my definition of an emerald's color, the frustrating thing is that I can't pull up a reference from the quote sheet NAPA Auto Parts here gave me.

It's from part number PT53A, Martin Senour paint formula 54432, it's a beautiful color, believe me.

The next problem is that I haven't found a paint sprayer, a friend had a Wagner power roller but not the sprayer. I'll have to see what the rental cost would be from our local hardware store...or ask the sign shop to help. I'd love to finish the job in time for my birthday on June 26, that would also be 5 years after I finished all but mounting the fenders on Tempest and that was the basis for finishing part 4 of my You Tube short series Tempest The Grey Bike Grows Up (as steadfastcoward) in 2012, just before I had a bad episode with medication and spent a month hospitalized and getting the meds changed (during the time of the 2012 Olympics no less).

I picked a really nice metallic green with a slight hint of blue, meets my definition of an emerald's color, the frustrating thing is that I can't pull up a reference from the quote sheet NAPA Auto Parts here gave me.

It's from part number PT53A, Martin Senour paint formula 54432, it's a beautiful color, believe me.

The next problem is that I haven't found a paint sprayer, a friend had a Wagner power roller but not the sprayer. I'll have to see what the rental cost would be from our local hardware store...or ask the sign shop to help. I'd love to finish the job in time for my birthday on June 26, that would also be 5 years after I finished all but mounting the fenders on Tempest and that was the basis for finishing part 4 of my You Tube short series Tempest The Grey Bike Grows Up (as steadfastcoward) in 2012, just before I had a bad episode with medication and spent a month hospitalized and getting the meds changed (during the time of the 2012 Olympics no less).

Why not have the jobber put it in a spray can for you? This is usually $25-30 but would be a lot easier and cheaper than a gun/compressor. V/r Shawn

Why not have the jobber put it in a spray can for you? This is usually $25-30 but would be a lot easier and cheaper than a gun/compressor. V/r Shawn

I've had too many cans just quit and never really start again to spend that much. Don't want a can this time. Remember that a pint is about $30.

Rollfast seatpost art.jpg

THANK YOU BRUCE CRAWFORD!!!!

Last edited:
The painting is a definite GO! and those of you who are selling my parts, the payments will be sent tomorrow or Friday and I'll notify you once they are sent.

I'm one happy overstuffed boy!

Back