When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got a liner in that tire and when the LBS owner gets back Tuesday I'll have the other tire installed with one, I bought two.

Gotta find the other parts of the seat mount (that go on the rails) and I'll be close. It wasn't 111.6 F like somebody posted but heat and me are like Martin and Lewis for the last few years. I don't remember if krakatoa or partsguy sent these pedal but the grips are from Scott/sm2501.

I'll see if I can find something at True Value Hardware that works for headbadge screws, unless I actually have some.

5u57u 001.JPG
5u57u 002.JPG

I got some boxes to do some heavy-duty clearing of parts of my house, that and the severe heat have postponed bike work for a few days.

Meanwhile, my mom said she'd pick me up to travel to the Blondie/Garbage concert Friday :) Looking at other venues I think we were lucky to get John Doe and Exene of X as openers, this isn't the case for many other dates, and overall it represents the most complete spectrum of punk, pop/punk influenced rock and 90s alt rock I could hope for.

After 11 days I got the other fender paint back to good, now it gets striped. There is a chance of a thunderstorm with rain tonight and the temperature will start to go down nicely overnight so I think I can set out to finish fixing the bottom parts of the frame and chainguard paint later tonight after the storm and let it dry overnight/

After 11 days I got the other fender paint back to good, now it gets striped. There is a chance of a thunderstorm with rain tonight and the temperature will start to go down nicely overnight so I think I can set out to finish fixing the bottom parts of the frame and chainguard paint later tonight after the storm and let it dry overnight/

pics! :yum:

I'm getting there. It's just now 8 pm, I've been on the road for 4 hours, a friend says Tempest's rear tire is a little squished riding and I'll be at the LBS tomorrow. Finding a friend with a spare stand to hold it would help a lot as well. The storm I heard about still seems to be building. At least I found some nice turkey chunks for my cat...she just came over and said thank you...

A few more pics...only the top of the top bar remains. We'll see if the patchup on the chainguard worked out. Striping and clearcoating remain, main assembly while I get the rack done.

I'm really crossing my fingers for no storms.

Beryl touchups B 001.JPG
Beryl touchups B 002.JPG
Beryl touchups B 003.JPG

Back