When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

-
I got a liner in that tire and when the LBS owner gets back Tuesday I'll have the other tire installed with one, I bought two.

Gotta find the other parts of the seat mount (that go on the rails) and I'll be close. It wasn't 111.6 F like somebody posted but heat and me are like Martin and Lewis for the last few years. I don't remember if krakatoa or partsguy sent these pedal but the grips are from Scott/sm2501.

I'll see if I can find something at True Value Hardware that works for headbadge screws, unless I actually have some.

5u57u 001.JPG
5u57u 002.JPG

I got some boxes to do some heavy-duty clearing of parts of my house, that and the severe heat have postponed bike work for a few days.

Meanwhile, my mom said she'd pick me up to travel to the Blondie/Garbage concert Friday :) Looking at other venues I think we were lucky to get John Doe and Exene of X as openers, this isn't the case for many other dates, and overall it represents the most complete spectrum of punk, pop/punk influenced rock and 90s alt rock I could hope for.

After 11 days I got the other fender paint back to good, now it gets striped. There is a chance of a thunderstorm with rain tonight and the temperature will start to go down nicely overnight so I think I can set out to finish fixing the bottom parts of the frame and chainguard paint later tonight after the storm and let it dry overnight/

After 11 days I got the other fender paint back to good, now it gets striped. There is a chance of a thunderstorm with rain tonight and the temperature will start to go down nicely overnight so I think I can set out to finish fixing the bottom parts of the frame and chainguard paint later tonight after the storm and let it dry overnight/

pics! :yum:

I'm getting there. It's just now 8 pm, I've been on the road for 4 hours, a friend says Tempest's rear tire is a little squished riding and I'll be at the LBS tomorrow. Finding a friend with a spare stand to hold it would help a lot as well. The storm I heard about still seems to be building. At least I found some nice turkey chunks for my cat...she just came over and said thank you...

A few more pics...only the top of the top bar remains. We'll see if the patchup on the chainguard worked out. Striping and clearcoating remain, main assembly while I get the rack done.

I'm really crossing my fingers for no storms.

Beryl touchups B 001.JPG
Beryl touchups B 002.JPG
Beryl touchups B 003.JPG

Back