When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Front fender (1).JPG
Front fender (2).JPG
Front fender (3).JPG

Pesky left side pinstriping didn't quite stay so I'm doing it over.

Hot day Tempest broke the right side of the seat frame when I grabbed above the bar again...I tend to only use Troxels as well and I got a back at the food bank really meant for CLOTHES and it took a long time getting home.

Pesky left side pinstriping didn't quite stay put for I'm doing it over.

Hot day Tempest broke the right side of the seat frame when I grabbed above the bar again...I tend to only use Troxels as well and I got back from the food bank and it took a long time getting home.

See, so tired I don't know what I typed or edited.

But maybe it was you might have noted the ingenious post clothing use of the Hanes I replaced this month to protect the handlebars. Just grabbed the old and worn out ones from the dresser. I'm cheap.

Last edited:
Great news! I found my Troxel on Tempest isn't broken, the stop nut on one side bolt came off and I lifted it off the bolt picking the bike up by the wrong part instead of the bottom of the frame. I can fix that, pretty happy about it. Still next a foam brush and am shooting for acorn nuts for Beryl.

No engine, but stalled.

Truing the front rim was leading to a lot of broken spokes, just too rusty. I can have him rebuild it to true and then tear down and also the rear, clean up the rims/repaint and rebuild that, or just get new wheels.

My LBS guy is a one-man operation and this is his busiest time. His father ran a shop before him but he got out of the business in 2001 to start a small string of unique coffeehouses and a microbrewery. Both of them admire what I like and try to achieve with bikes and they have gone above and beyond for me a FEW times. His son running the shop now has a wife and two young boys and of course I'm not a charity.

Right now I'm stalled.

Okay, I'm going to get a set of 72 spokes from a member and go for that at the start of the month.

The Shelby is coming maybe Friday, in the meantime.

May be getting somewhere in general and some big THANKS going out to our owner Scott, who saved an NOS Delta taillight for me!

00I0I_9uRakb3Vpsz_600x450.jpg
FREE hanging rack, can be used the other way...working on it.

And for the Shelby...

5IVE.jpg
BOX 2.jpg
BOX.jpg
BUSINESS END.jpg
FOUR.jpg
TAG.jpg
THREE.jpg

That's more than a WHEE! it's a WOOHOO!

Not only is the bike rack mine, Fedex just notified me my Shelby is coming a day earlier than previously thought!

A good day indeed!

Okay, I'm gonna take the frame outside and primer some of the top bar, will try to finish painting tomorrow.

That goes for the Huffy project as well (fork and rack) and the two Rollfast racks. DSL went down around 1 am, spent too long on the phone with support, finally got some good sleep and fixed it myself an hour ago, no need for the phone co. to come Saturday.

Everything is on the freakin' internet anymore! I need to get more outside connections sometimes.

Back