When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The weather was awesome today...I took my Schwinn out and went to the drive in downtown by the park. Al in all a great time. If there's no rain/storms in store tonight I'll go finish now, the primer was done. Yesterday it rained and the front dropped it 20 degrees.

Then I have to start assembling a Shelby. The wheels won't be ready until I have 2 sets of spokes here next month and get the front trued.

Speedo is here 002.JPG

The Huffy fork (from Rosa) and the rack when the can quit...GRRR money wasted, HATE THAT.

Huffy_old Rollfast fork.JPG

Can went dead_grrrrrr.JPG

Beryl before painting:

At the start.JPG

Beryls_Rollfast_rack (1).JPG

The pictures of the Rollfast frame show some uncovered spots but I'm certain I got them. I got the spot on Beryl's chainguard too.

Now I need to get some Rustoleum clear acrylic enamel to clear coat the top bar and chainguard while I get the blue can straightened out. You can almost never really fix these things in my experience and I tend to find them.

Now the painting...

Beryls_Rollfast_rack (2).JPG

Chainguard (2).JPG

Chainguard.JPG

Paint 08162017 (9).JPG

Paint 08162017 (11).JPG

Paint 08162017 (14).JPG

Paint 08162017 (16).JPG

Paint 08162017 (18).JPG

Paint 08162017 (19).JPG

Paint 08162017 (20).JPG

Paint 08162017 (22).JPG

Paint 08162017 (23).JPG

Last edited:
Progress on all my progress in the form of a monkey wrench I can use on the head tube stem and crank nuts...$4. Found a mini roller and paint pan from the dollar store for Beryl.

I sent the money for the spokes to zedsn, do look out for it next week, Ed.

I think I'll go install the green headbadge I have (the flat style) and wait for the wheels to get finished.

Here are the rest of the project parts I was working on today besides the Huffy.

painting too (1).JPG

The aforementioned Gloss Navy Blue from "Rose Garden"

painting too (2).JPG

Insides of the Shelby fenders...Rustoleum Painter's Touch 2X Colonial Red
painting too (4).JPG

painting too (3).JPG

The new spokes for Beryl's wheels are on the truck today, so at some point I should have them fixed and get to ride her.

Back