When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

built-in kickstand angle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Aren't the numbers stamped on the back of the earlier Kickstands ?

The numbers were probably stamped after the mid 60's, or maybe the early 70's. The chrome stands on the middleweights started in 62. The part numbers are in the scan I posted above.

There's really only two angles that they used for the kickstand tube / kickstand. The approx 45 degree angle one on the cruisers and a tighter bend style that was used on most (but not all) lightweights. (For example, very tall Varsities and such used a long kickstand with a 45 degree bend.) Any 26" middleweight or heavyweight kickstand should get it done for you.
Cheers, Geoff

My 1957 & 60 are mid wrights with the tighter bend, the cruiser in question is a heavyweight. I have a good insert, spring and pin, just looking for the stand... Thanks again

If anyone finds out the correct numbers to use I have boxes of NOS kickstands. Also misc. parts
IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 88
Dang Detroit, that is one big stash of stands. If you have any 378's still or unmarked identical pieces I'd be interested.

Last edited:
Back