When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK BIKE DEAL--I NEED ROOM!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm listing these bikes for sale TOGETHER for $850.00 which is about $212.00 per item--pretty cheap. The catch is that you have to come get them--I'm not shipping. They are: 1958 Columbia, 1960 columbia, 1946/47 CWC Hawthorne, and 1958 x53 frame and fork. If you are interested, then obviously feel free to contact me for questions and I'll you the straight story on each one. I was going to part these out, but I have a little trouble doing that to complete bikes--so hoping to move them this way.

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0171.JPG

DSCN0149.JPG

Last edited:
I'm listing these bikes for sale TOGETHER for $850.00 which is about $212.00 per item--pretty cheap. The catch is that you have to come get them--I'm not shipping. They are: 1958 Columbia, 1960 columbia, 1946/47 CWC Hawthorne, and 1958 x53 frame and fork. If you are interested, then obviously feel free to contact me for questions and I'll you the straight story on each one. I was going to part these out, but I have a little trouble doing that to complete bikes--so hoping to move them this way.

View attachment 1299653

View attachment 1299654

View attachment 1299655
You made the right chois about not parting these out. Those bikes are too nice, and there are far too many people parting out out bikes just to make a quick buck, or avoid loosing a few dollars, even exceptional quality bikes. Good luck with the sale!

Back