When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bullnose Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This old girl has been sitting out for a long time. All of the hardware is fused and I would have to call 'Aunt Becky' to disassemble it for me. I am offering it whole for DELIVERY ONLY to upcoming events in Ga, Tn, OH, and MI. Price $200.

The lower quarter of the tank on the right side is sketchy, otherwise seems solid. Rack and fenders seem OK, chainguard pitted but salvagable. Badge has some bends but can probably be straightened. I wouldn't count on using any of the other parts other than for yard art. If there is no interest in show delivery I would consider selling by the slice for parts.

IMG_4052.JPG

The stem is loose from the fork but fused to the truss rods and nut. Also rusted out at the bottom.

This old girl has been sitting out for a long time. All of the hardware is fused and I would have to call 'Aunt Becky' to disassemble it for me. I am offering it whole for DELIVERY ONLY to upcoming events in Ga, Tn, OH, and MI. Price $200.

The lower quarter of the tank on the right side is sketchy, otherwise seems solid. Rack and fenders seem OK, chainguard pitted but salvagable. Badge has some bends but can probably be straightened. I wouldn't count on using any of the other parts other than for yard art. If there is no interest in show delivery I would consider selling by the slice for parts.

View attachment 948227
i would definitely pay the $200 plus shipping if you decide you would ship!!

Again, I would have to take a sawsall to it to get it into small enough pieces to ship. If you are OK with that we can talk.

Back