When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burley Creek Tacoma swap Oct 1 Saturday 12990 Bethel Burley Road southeast 98367

-

Frank and Pam Skid Kings

I live for the CABE
Getting close, Summer is flying by. Burley Creek Tacoma swap meet October 1rst Saturday has confirmed the famous original as found one of a kind Orange Aerocycle on display along with a restoration being done to a non original paint Aerocyle to represent what the OA bike looked like as new. Also several more display bikes including Krates, Sting Rays, 24" boys Donald Duck bike and a 20" fully dressed boy's Hopalong Cassidy bike you can have your kids (or you - we don't judge) picture taken on. Burley Creek Nursery is a local collector owned venue on several acres of nice property with a lot to look at, will be a great swap. 20220326_120200 (1).jpg

20220326_100421 (1).jpg

View attachment 1684915

Please post lots of pictures. I saw that Aerocycle a few years back at the Kent armory swap when Jerry G. was managing the swap. Sorry to have to miss this year as i will be in Ohio but will take in the ML swap instead.
Betting lot of pic's will get posted. The first Burley Creek swap of next year will be March of 2023. So glad the meets are back. A great bunch of people are involved in putting them on.

Your art work on your information post is outstanding! Is it available as in a poster form?
Thanks. Rick is an amazing artist. Several Cabers have asked, so we hope to make a 11 x 17 print on a heavier stock available after the show. Hoping for T shirts again as well, but that may or may not happen for the Fall show due to unforeseen delay. The venue will continue with two shows a year so I will keep info updated on a regular basis and let you know.

I'd be down for a poster if they're made.

Thanks!
Chad
Thanks. Rick is an amazing artist. Several Cabers have asked, so we hope to make a 11 x 17 print on a heavier stock available after the show. Hoping for T shirts again as well, but that may or may not happen for the Fall show due to unforeseen delay. The venue will continue with two shows a year so I will keep info updated on a regular basis and let you know.

I've talked to several folks who are bringing lots of desirable bikes and parts to this one. Everything from pre-war bare frames, unfinished projects, and complete bicycles. I just added a B-6 and an Autocycle project to the list of stuff I'm bringing. A big thanks to Tom and Ryan for putting on this swap and making this great venue available.

Last edited:
Put me down for a poster. Thanks, Shawn

Back