Butler, PA.

This ad disappears when logged in

BICYCLE HEAVEN

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 25, 2014
Pittsburgh, United States
Fantastic bike show,,,,i will be looking for BMX parts or bike parts in bunches .My number is 412 716 4956 if you need me to bring anything,,I have Schwinn krate bikes to trade if needed.,,,,,,,Everyone is welcome to visit the Bicycle Heaven Museum before or after the swap and is only 45 min away.

sm2501

CABE owner
Staff member
System Administrator
May 21, 2006
Dalworthington Gardens, TX
www.thecabe.com
Fantastic bike show,,,,i will be looking for BMX parts or bike parts in bunches .My number is 412 716 4956 if you need me to bring anything,,I have Schwinn krate bikes to trade if needed.,,,,,,,Everyone is welcome to visit the Bicycle Heaven Museum before or after the swap and is only 45 min away.
Well worth the trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse McCauley

I live for the CABE
Mar 5, 2013
Richmond, VA & Detroit, MI
Is anyone planning to attend Butler that may be coming from the Columbus, Ohio area?
I purchased a bike over there hoping to make a pass through on my way to Butler but seller is occupied in that time frame.

jungleterry

I live for the CABE
Nov 19, 2014
Ashtabula, United States
Yes always a good show ,nice to get out some of my Hoppys that day too. May wheel in my 26 inch Hoppy mans version.Who knows its a long winter here in Ohio.LOL

Howard Gordon

Apr 28, 2014
Lower Burrell, PA 15068
Jeff tries to accommodate everyone, but may ask to squeeze together if more space is needed. Don't forget about my open house the day before. Eat, drink, and check out my bikes.All invited. Thankyou, Howard. 724 205 8172

rfeagleye

Oct 20, 2011
Medina, United States
So...it looks like there's going to be a blizzard Saturday and Sunday of the swap weekend. Would Jeff re-schedule if the weather is horrible?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture