When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butler, PA.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
yes Ohio weather can be terrible specially by the lake (lake affect snow )looks like hoppy will stay safe at home .Really needed to get out to see some bikes .Have a safe trip everyone see you in the spring .

I never believe the weather out here. My family is from CT and theres photos of me as a little nugget on a 5 foot snow bank. Now that's snow. We dont get much snow out in western pa. So I'll believe it when I see it.

That being said, driving to Butler from our place isnt a hop skip and a jump, so if the roads are slick...I'm gunna choose life and stay home.

Just got out of the hospital with a quarter size kidney stone taken out,,no storm or stone will stop me,,i will be at the swap,,Looks like snow starts early after noon so leave early get a room or a ride to Howards ,,the snow should be over on Sunday by morning so when the show is over roads should be good to go home ,,,,,,,,,,,,get on them bikes and ride

Just got out of the hospital with a quarter size kidney stone taken out,,no storm or stone will stop me,,i will be at the swap,,Looks like snow starts early after noon so leave early get a room or a ride to Howards ,,the snow should be over on Sunday by morning so when the show is over roads should be good to go home ,,,,,,,,,,,,get on them bikes and ride

Hope you feel a lot better my dear friend Graig morrow......:);):)

You are definitely"Hardcore". I bet you have the stone attached to a string and wearing it around your neck...
Hope you feel better and find whatcha looking for

Last edited:
Good morning ,please send pictures of the meet ,we got hit hard last night here in ashtabula ,6 inches plus drifting snow ,wind still very strong too.going to spend the day cleaning it up.

Back