When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butler, PA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jeff Rapp's Butler, PA show for January 24, 2021 has been cancelled, due to COVID indoor capacity restrictions. We hope to see you all next winter. Thank you.

Jeff Rapp's Butler, PA show for January 24, 2021 has been cancelled, due to COVID indoor capacity restrictions. We hope to see you all next winter. Thank you.
thanks for the info, will try to post info on the spring hart ville meet as it comes available

That BLOWS,,,,sorry to here this maybe next year will be better,,,,,next swap I know is in OHIO at the church maybe someone can post the date ,,I think in March?

Last edited:
That BLOWS , are you certain,,half capacity I thought half of what no one knows just have it ,,,,,,I had both of mine in the middle of all the bullcrap if you dont want to go dont for all others why not,,,,,. Bicycle Heaven swap meets JUNE 5 and 6 -2021 ,,,AUG 21 22 -2021 info at bicycleheaven.org ,,,,

The March indoor meet at the church in Uniontown, OH has been cancelled for the same reason. Thanks for your past support of our event.

That's too bad. Ohio, up to this point has been a lot more civilized than PA. This is America minus the backbone.

Back