When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butler Show today

-
The turnout was great in spite of the cold and snow! Everybody seemed happy and it looked like buying and selling was brisk. Thanks for putting this on and keeping this fun show alive.

Thanks for taking time to get some good pics. Anytime I see a show announcement and then don't see pics I assume there was nothing there worth seeing. Hopefully when I retire I can work some of these other shows in. V/r Shawn

The swap was great this year! Lot's of foot traffic and the usual suspects were in attendance, so it was great catching up with everyone. And the new event center where the swap was held was WAY better than the old Day Inn. Huge building with plenty of room, and easy access in and out.

thanks for the pics .....

darn. I think i saw the red colson fenders I need in them there pics !

shuda been there

Newpaper article from Butler show on Sunday. Credit Butler Eagle newspaper.

A lot of nice bikes. Good to see you Chester. We missed you this year at Trexlertown.. Hope we see in the spring with Howie...

Back