When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butler Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks to Howard for putting on the open house at his "museum" and feeding all of us. His place is very cool and lots of eye candy to see. Thanks to the Rapps for putting on the event. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate, but I was able to make some nice scores including a house painted Harley Motocyke, a Black Beauty in original paint, a Bluebird speedo cable, various head badges and other goodies. Well worth the trip.

2019-01-20 07.02.27.jpg

2019-01-20 07.02.31.jpg

2019-01-20 07.02.40.jpg

2019-01-20 07.02.43.jpg

2019-01-20 08.37.36.jpg

2019-01-20 08.37.54.jpg

Thanks again to @Howard Gordon for his hospitality and for opening up his collection to us.
Thanks to Jeff Rapp as well for holding the swap and even taking a bicycle off my hands that I couldn't fit in my truck.

I bought a few treasures that I'll post eventually once the snow melts but I think my very favorite object that I brought home is this New Departure Dragon bell, scarce model and perfect for my dragon inspired and decorated Viking.

Happy to catch up with everyone that made it and those that didn't you were missed. Looking forward to next year.

Dragon bell.jpg

New Departure DRAGON bicycle bell.jpg

Back