When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buy but failure to pay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

nrmndy1

HI,
Is there anyplace in the Cabe forum to discuss members that offer to buy an item and then decide not to pay.
Recently i was told by a member that he would buy a bike I had for sale and promised to send me a money order for the cost + shipping.
I jumped throught a lot of hoops getting the bike packed and ready to ship
That was on 21 August. I have tried over and over to contact him both on this forum and by his email but I don't receive an answer. I realize that problems arise but a response would be nice.
Has this happened to any other members and does this happen often.
Thanks,
Nrmndy1

Follow this rule: money talks and bullcrap walks. It applies to me too. I would not expect anyone to do much for me without my money up front unless they were a friend.

Thanks John.
A lesson well learned.
I thought I would post the members name here.
Don't know what good it would do.
He has many posts on Cabe.
If anyone would like his name PM me.
I'm going to keep an eye on his future posts.

If he would just email me maybe we could clear this up.
Normndy1

no pay

Same thing has happened to me on every forum I have ever belonged to. There are a few bad apples in every batch. I just put them on my "don't do business with" list and brush it off.

Same thing has happened to me on every forum I have ever belonged to. There are a few bad apples in every batch. I just put them on my "don't do business with" list and brush it off.
Hi Gordon,
Good to hear from you.
Thats what I plan to do.
Now I am going back to parting out my 54 colorflow.
I have pictures if anyone is interested.
Norm/Elkhorn,NE

Been happening a lot lately. When dealing with strangers,I do not pack items until payment is recieved.

Thanks

Thanks for all the encouraging replys. They are greatly appreciated.
Nrmndy1

HI,
Is there anyplace in the Cabe forum to discuss members that offer to buy an item and then decide not to pay.
Recently i was told by a member that he would buy a bike I had for sale and promised to send me a money order for the cost + shipping.
I jumped throught a lot of hoops getting the bike packed and ready to ship
That was on 21 August. I have tried over and over to contact him both on this forum and by his email but I don't receive an answer. I realize that problems arise but a response would be nice.
Has this happened to any other members and does this happen often.
Thanks,
Nrmndy1

I also have had things shipped to me before paying for them.
Norm I think that it is really nice of you too not post his name. I guess something could have come up.

Good Luck!!

Is this a JC Higgins 26" colorflow? Please email me if you want to sell the springer forks.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Glen
Hi Glen,
Tried to send pictures to your supplied email add but got a message stating you cannot receive it. There are a bunch of pictures and I have not had any problem sending them to other people. I'll try sending you an email without pictures to see if it goes through.
I want to sell the whole bike.
It is boxed and ready to go.
$125.00 + shipping from Nebraska. 68022
Thanks,
Norm

Back