When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buy my collection BO free ride to Copake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
You can have all these for $10,000 or buy one piece.
Shelby Speedline - $6500 chrome tank bolts and a chrome goose egg
Goodyear Dbl. Eagle Clipper - $3500
Murray fleetline - $1200
41 Elgin - minus the headlight - $700
33 Elgin - $250
Huffy BMX - $100
Schwinn Neon - $300
You can buy one item at these prices or buy them all for $10,000. I can meet you at Copake. If anyone needs something picked up and shipped I can help with that also. If you want more pics let me know. I am also keeping the axle lights and the hub caps of off these.
P1250338.JPG
P1250225.JPG
P1250253.JPG
P1250193.JPG
P1260234.JPG
P1250744.JPG
P1260224.JPG
P1260236.JPG
P1260238.JPG

Do to my arthritis I can only travel about 2 hrs driving and that takes me about 3 days of bed rest to recover. I have never had the joy of going to any of the big shows. I guess that one will be on my bucket list and not be fulfilled. I have gone to Copake and Howe Caverns a couple times but that is about it for me. I am not going to set up at Copake I just want to sell these as I do not have the money to have a shop the size that is what I could use and enjoy.
My wife has had a bout with her MD and is unable to work and my Type 1 Diabetes and arthritis have about done me in. I can not ride really anymore. I know I can make more in parts. With my SSI as our only income it is hard to live. I will be looking for parts bikes after this and sell them to you guys as I have found a few this year. I like to sell my stuff for what I think it is worth I do not always make money.
We want to Thank all you people on hear that has bought and will buy my stuff in the future. Thank You, Kirk & Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back