When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying A Bike Outside Of Usa. !!! Help !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Im going to pay the money if i have to but its worth trying to avoid the damn near 800 dollars in fees. This is a product of the usa and i shouldnt have to pay duties on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Andrew a dozen boxes from Switzerland would cost a fortune

Joe i saved all the patent images from nostalgic.net too ;). Im gonna submit all kinds of poop.

Out of principle im just determined to do all i can to get them to accept it. And with some folks help.

Sears has an archive and im going to try to contact their media department who runs it and see if i can get the legal form from them too. I know its a long shot. But ill put in the time and work to save fricken almost 800 bucks

Does anyone have a high quality scan of the patent? The one on nostalgic.net is ok but a little small

I mean shipping a dozen boxes would cost marc a fortune and certainly customs would know i was trying to beat the system haha

I got it when you said pay the money the first time. And i just said i will if they dont grant the waiver. But im going to submit what i can when the bike gets here. And please dont repeat the words pay the money to me again. Im still getting a great bike. Even if i have to pay it.

This post is for constructive help and suggestions to help me prove it was made here. I understand that i will probably have to pay. But maybe ill be able to get it granted. Ok!

I was looking for the patent and in the meantime Joe responded. Glad you already thought of it.
image.jpeg

Back