When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying A Bike Outside Of Usa. !!! Help !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Make no mistake. Im extremely excited to be getting this bike. Even if i have to drop an unforeseen 1000 dollars in duties and customs fees. But im not lazy and im not a push over and if i can prove it was made here id like to and keep near 800 of that 1000.

What is your problem. Why can't you just let it go. I am tired of reading repeated words. Im gonna pay the fricken money if i have to!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is your problem. Why can't you just let it go. I am tired of reading repeated words. Im gonna pay the fricken money if i have to!!!!!!!!

Wait...yer getting a bluebird?...damn..they be popping up like phantoms lately....haha kidding.... I didn't see a bluebird in his listing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good call ill look for stamps on components to. The website says markings pass. I think i have a decent shot.

97655a7579511fa859509006f3c8a7c0.jpg

" Vee Vant Old American bike!"

Back