Pedals Past

Finally riding a big boys bike
Nov 5, 2017
Napa, CA, United States

Velocipedist Co.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
May 18, 2010
Monrovia, CA
Starting to get a few pm’s. I’ll be listing bikes as I pull them out and ready them for sale.

I’ve already sold the restored BB, a toc schwinn type, an early Kopsky six day racer, and Hetchins this past week.

I’ll be selling more.. a National toc racer, a very rare 2spd cushion Columbia Chainless, beautiful Original twin 60, other toc projects, Og Columbia motorbike project, 1938 BB, Toc Elgin King... and others

I don’t have good photos of many of these yet and dificult to pull some out. But if I do I’ll post in for sale section. Anyone is welcome to inquire by private message but will otherwise be listing for more quick sales.

Enjoy the photos!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Velocipedist Co.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
May 18, 2010
Monrovia, CA
this shoud be in the for sale section with prices per rules
This wasn’t intended to be a for sale thread; I just wanted to share some cool photos. With so many pm’s received however, I thought I would communicate what I was up to.

As per rules, I’ll be sure to post ads in the for sale section as I take photos and commit to a price.

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jan 10, 2013
Utica, MI, United States
Cool collection of each year. Kind of a shame to break them up. But the new owners will enjoy them. 3 more blue birds being sold is interesting. Thanks for sharing these great photos!

Pedals Past

Nov 5, 2017
Napa, CA, United States
like airflows and superstreamlines i ve had more than six of each at once ..... I decided that there were so many i sold tgem all only to regret it and now buying tgem again .... Tge only bikes i have ever had just one of is a 36 Indian a colson commander and 37 Roadmaster and I've seen many of each i think the interpretation of rare is hard to acquire

B4E30B01-4A69-41FA-9472-31D95F426653.jpeg

Pedals Past

Nov 5, 2017
Napa, CA, United States
I have even had three evinrudes at once and what they only made 42 someone once said I had 10% then ..... cannilever autocycle deluxe maybe rarer than aerocycle or bluebird and look how many schwinns were made

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture