When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bye-Bye Bluebirds

-

Velocipedist Co.

I live for the CABE
426D8382-A8EF-4784-B2D4-8037B9D4575D.jpeg
F0D59109-659A-4EE4-9C5C-F914B3BCF998.jpeg
I’m starting to sell off several of my bikes including some of my bluebirds. I thought I’d snap a few RobertRileyesque photos while I had the opportunity! 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938

Last edited:
Starting to get a few pm’s. I’ll be listing bikes as I pull them out and ready them for sale.

I’ve already sold the restored BB, a toc schwinn type, an early Kopsky six day racer, and Hetchins this past week.

I’ll be selling more.. a National toc racer, a very rare 2spd cushion Columbia Chainless, beautiful Original twin 60, other toc projects, Og Columbia motorbike project, 1938 BB, Toc Elgin King... and others

I don’t have good photos of many of these yet and dificult to pull some out. But if I do I’ll post in for sale section. Anyone is welcome to inquire by private message but will otherwise be listing for more quick sales.

Enjoy the photos!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back