When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bye-Bye Bluebirds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Velocipedist Co.

I live for the CABE
426D8382-A8EF-4784-B2D4-8037B9D4575D.jpeg
F0D59109-659A-4EE4-9C5C-F914B3BCF998.jpeg
I’m starting to sell off several of my bikes including some of my bluebirds. I thought I’d snap a few RobertRileyesque photos while I had the opportunity! 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938

Last edited:
Starting to get a few pm’s. I’ll be listing bikes as I pull them out and ready them for sale.

I’ve already sold the restored BB, a toc schwinn type, an early Kopsky six day racer, and Hetchins this past week.

I’ll be selling more.. a National toc racer, a very rare 2spd cushion Columbia Chainless, beautiful Original twin 60, other toc projects, Og Columbia motorbike project, 1938 BB, Toc Elgin King... and others

I don’t have good photos of many of these yet and dificult to pull some out. But if I do I’ll post in for sale section. Anyone is welcome to inquire by private message but will otherwise be listing for more quick sales.

Enjoy the photos!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back