When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bye-Bye Bluebirds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
like airflows and superstreamlines i ve had more than six of each at once ..... I decided that there were so many i sold tgem all only to regret it and now buying tgem again .... Tge only bikes i have ever had just one of is a 36 Indian a colson commander and 37 Roadmaster and I've seen many of each i think the interpretation of rare is hard to acquire

View attachment 719806

I'd like to see a pic of all six Super Streamlines at once. You sure you ain't counting Safetys in that number? I know of only about 10 or so legit '37 RMS. Do you have a pic of the one you had? V/r Shawn

I'd like to see a pic of all six Super Streamlines at once. You sure you ain't counting Safetys in that number? I know of only about 10 or so legit '37 RMS. Do you have a pic of the one you had? V/r Shawn
yes maybe was seven with safetys (3) and firestones (1) orig that John Tkinson has now and restore Dave painted and the one Fitzsimmons had I bought at once that I can name have to dig it up was way before this phone go to Harold Lemay con coarse show Tacoma washington 2005 or 2006 ask Dave Stromberger he might have a photo but he can tell you since your questioning my memory

Back