When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold C-9 1970 3 speed Violet Slik Chik 100% original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In Add
Zipcode

Hoagie57

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Take a look , been in my family since 1975 I bought it for my daughter from our local bicycle shop here in NY . Was then pasted down to my grand daughter to ride for a few yrs . After that was bagged & put in the attic. Hasn't been out until this year. Its a 1970 3 speed caliper brake 20" Slik Chik in beautiful Violet color w/ Violet glitter seat. Only part replaced was the front tire. Replaced with a original USA made correct schwinn, just like the original that came on it. Rides like the day I bought it . 3 speeds works like it should , Brakes work like they they should. & Paint still shines bright. Chrome is near flawless. A few scratches on the upper left front fork . That's about it. See any others its only glare from the sun . I just finished cleaning it when it rained ! No bad paint or chrome spots just rain drops 👍. Look the many pics over , ask any question you might have. $1150.00 shipped to North East $1210 shipped South West No disappointment's ! Awesome Christmas Gift for that special lil girl in your life 😍

DSCN7142.JPG

DSCN7144.JPG

DSCN7145.JPG

DSCN7146.JPG

DSCN7147.JPG

DSCN7149.JPG

DSCN7153.JPG

DSCN7154.JPG

DSCN7155.JPG

DSCN7165.JPG

DSCN7164.JPG

DSCN7158.JPG