When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold c1937 Troxel Tool Box Streamline Saddle - For Sale - WingBar Mens Silver King & other prewar bikes

-

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Here is a nice, mid 1930s mens Troxel streamline prewar seat for sale, $1200 shipped to the contiguous, lower 48 states FREE. Other destinations pay actual shipping. Now $1150 shipped! (to the lower 48 states) Or, pick up in beautiful Altadena, California.

Complete that Silver King Wingbar, or Wards Silver Streak... or make that Flo-cycle flow! This seat just makes those bikes!

It looks like it was restored maybe 10 years ago but has held up very well. Would go fine on a restored bike, or nice rider. These are very tough to find, when I was looking for one I had a helluva time finding one. They are on par with the leaf spring Elgin Bluebird Troxel seat, or the Lobdell horizontal spring Shelby seat for rarity/desirability.

Please PM me if interested, or have questions or would like addl. photos.

===> And please no comments here, this is a for sale post, if you want to discuss this seat please create a thread in the proper discussion section, thanks!

Justin
Balloonatic O-O

A TROXEL (1).jpg

A TROXEL (2).jpg

A TROXEL (3).jpg

A TROXEL (4).jpg

A TROXEL (5).jpg

A TROXEL (6).jpg

022.JPG

Last edited:
@Zuni13 I sent you a PM with my info. but have not heard from you?

This seat is still available, anyone interested please PM me. I am located in the foothills above Pasadena, CA in a place called Altadena. I can take more photos if you like, or you can come see it.

Balloonatic O-O

Sorry, @Balloonatic
I was gone for the holiday weekend. I ended up picking up a red beauty from Josh. Thank you and I know that this saddle should have no problem at all finding a new home!

Back