When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold c1937 Troxel Tool Box Streamline Saddle - For Sale - WingBar Mens Silver King & other prewar bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Here is a nice, mid 1930s mens Troxel streamline prewar seat for sale, $1200 shipped to the contiguous, lower 48 states FREE. Other destinations pay actual shipping. Now $1150 shipped! (to the lower 48 states) Or, pick up in beautiful Altadena, California.

Complete that Silver King Wingbar, or Wards Silver Streak... or make that Flo-cycle flow! This seat just makes those bikes!

It looks like it was restored maybe 10 years ago but has held up very well. Would go fine on a restored bike, or nice rider. These are very tough to find, when I was looking for one I had a helluva time finding one. They are on par with the leaf spring Elgin Bluebird Troxel seat, or the Lobdell horizontal spring Shelby seat for rarity/desirability.

Please PM me if interested, or have questions or would like addl. photos.

===> And please no comments here, this is a for sale post, if you want to discuss this seat please create a thread in the proper discussion section, thanks!

Justin
Balloonatic O-O

A TROXEL (1).jpg

A TROXEL (2).jpg

A TROXEL (3).jpg

A TROXEL (4).jpg

A TROXEL (5).jpg

A TROXEL (6).jpg

022.JPG

Last edited:
@Zuni13 I sent you a PM with my info. but have not heard from you?

This seat is still available, anyone interested please PM me. I am located in the foothills above Pasadena, CA in a place called Altadena. I can take more photos if you like, or you can come see it.

Balloonatic O-O

Sorry, @Balloonatic
I was gone for the holiday weekend. I ended up picking up a red beauty from Josh. Thank you and I know that this saddle should have no problem at all finding a new home!

Back