When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ca. 1895 Pacemaker Bicycle Co - Stunning Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
bearings71893cycl_0382.jpg

Wow! This post is an incredible find for me. Thank you for sharing this. This bike was designed by my Great-Great-Great-Grandfather Ernest D. Kenyon. Our family is currently looking for one of these first generation bikes, as it has a huge sentimental value to us. Surprisingly, the company that ultimately took over the Kenyon Bicycle Mfg. Co. is still in business today known as Barr Bikes. https://www.barrbike.com/articles/our-history-pg182.htm

Here's a picture of Ernest D. Kenyon:

Kenyon-2.png

And one of the original flyers:

pacemaker.png

Last edited:
Wow! This post is an incredible find for me. Thank you for sharing this. This bike was designed by my Great-Great-Great-Grandfather Ernest D. Kenyon. Our family is currently looking for one of these first generation bikes, as it has a huge sentimental value to us. Surprisingly, the company that ultimately took over the Kenyon Bicycle Mfg. Co. is still in business today known as Barr Bikes. https://www.barrbike.com/articles/our-history-pg182.htm

Here's a picture of Ernest D. Kenyon:

View attachment 997876
And one of the original flyers:

View attachment 997877

Very cool family connection!!
I bought and worked on this bike because I was impressed by it and I knew it deserved it, I don't need to keep it forever.
I PM'd you, we can talk about the potential of reuniting this bike with the family.

Back