When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ca. 1900 G&J "Rococo Lug" Rambler Winter Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
For your consideration:
A near complete c. 1900 G&J Rambler project for your winter idle hands.
This is an ideal candidate for a full restore rider or an excellent wall hanging piece of mechanic artwork or any sort of build in between

No frame damage, dents or bends.
Matched set of G&J proprietary hubs with fixed gear rear- great profile and and difficult to find given the common replacement of an early coaster hub rear.
Matched set of G&J proprietary pedals turn smoothly.
Crankset turns smoothly, block chain free moving so the drivetrain turns nicely.
I believe the stem is original to the bike based on the G&J proprietary grips & bars that are still intact.
I believe this model would have used the vertically spaced Rambler badge vs. the wrapped G&J badge of the earlier years.
I do have the original badly taco'd G&J clincher rim set that can be included for posterity or study if so desired.

Fork turns smoothly but the headset needs attention, I left it alone to be soaked properly.

$1,200 picked up in Richmond, VA
$1,300 shipped CONUS
Open to trade and talk

Rambler1.jpg

Rambler2.jpg

Rambler3.jpg

Rambler4.jpg

Rambler5.jpg

Rambler6.jpg

Rambler7.jpg

Rambler8.jpg

Rambler9.jpg