When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ca. 1934 Schwinn Aerocycle Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipcode
Thank you for the bids everyone
Given my perscribed 24-hour window no deal yet but a deal will be struck in just over 2 hours for this original aero project.

Thanks also to everyone that tuned in to the spectacle and of course a big Thank you to the fantastic supporting characters that make all this CABE goodness possible @Dave Stromberger @sm2501 and all the admins holdin' it down. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the bids everyone
Given my perscribed 24-hour window no deal yet but a deal will be struck in just over 2 hours for this original aero project.

Thanks also to everyone that tuned in to the spectacle and of course a big Thank you to the fantastic supporting characters that make all this CABE goodness possible @Dave Stromberger @sm2501 and all the admins holdin' it down. Thanks guys.
I really dug this thing...even in its current condition I thought it was beautiful but unfortunately guys like me are priced out of ever owning anything this awesome.
Congrats to whomever got it/gets it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back