When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ca. 1934 Schwinn Aerocycle Project

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipcode
Thank you for the bids everyone
Given my perscribed 24-hour window no deal yet but a deal will be struck in just over 2 hours for this original aero project.

Thanks also to everyone that tuned in to the spectacle and of course a big Thank you to the fantastic supporting characters that make all this CABE goodness possible @Dave Stromberger @sm2501 and all the admins holdin' it down. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the bids everyone
Given my perscribed 24-hour window no deal yet but a deal will be struck in just over 2 hours for this original aero project.

Thanks also to everyone that tuned in to the spectacle and of course a big Thank you to the fantastic supporting characters that make all this CABE goodness possible @Dave Stromberger @sm2501 and all the admins holdin' it down. Thanks guys.
I really dug this thing...even in its current condition I thought it was beautiful but unfortunately guys like me are priced out of ever owning anything this awesome.
Congrats to whomever got it/gets it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back