When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ca. 1939 Mercury 20" Ram's Horn Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Price
$425 obo delivered to MLC
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Title pretty much covers it and pics should tell the rest of the story. I acquired a nice original so this one can leave the flock. A small chunk out of the shroud but would be an easy fix if you decide to restore or display as is. Probably teh most unusual handlebar setup on a trike there ever was. These are also adjustable like a Hussey stem. Obvious old repaint but the trike still presents well and would look cool in the living room or if you don't have the power to pull that off then the mancave! This is for delivery to Memory Lane (prepaid)--not shipping this but will work with a buyer to get it into the hands of someone that will ship. If you have any questions or need additional pics email me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Title pretty much covers it and pics should tell the rest of the story. I acquired a nice original so this one can leave the flock. A small chunk out of the shroud but would be an easy fix if you decide to restore or display as is. Probably teh most unusual handlebar setup on a trike there ever was. These are also adjustable like a Hussey stem. Obvious old repaint but the trike still presents well and would look cool in the living room or if you don't have the power to pull that off then the mancave! This is for delivery to Memory Lane (prepaid)--not shipping this but will work with a buyer to get it into the hands of someone that will ship. If you have any questions or need additional pics email me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 1593255

View attachment 1593256

View attachment 1593257

View attachment 1593258

View attachment 1593259

View attachment 1593260

View attachment 1593261

View attachment 1593262
Hi.Im Richard from ca.and Im interested in the trycicle.how could we work this out.

Hi.Im Richard from ca.and Im interested in the trycicle.how could we work this out.
Hi Richard do you know someone who will be at Memory Lane or who is close to me (Evans, Georgia) who could ship it for you? Please contact me via email for further correspondence. V/r Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back