When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ca. 1948 Fiori with Campagnolo Cambio Corsa

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1750 shipped/insured
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Cutting this one loose. I measure 58cm from center of crank to top of seatpost/standover approx 32". I bought this bike out of Bologna, Italy and other than assemble it have done nothing to it. I ship to lower 48 only. PP FF, money order, or check. Under no circumstances will I accept PP GS. Shipping to lower 48 ONLY. Please email [email protected] for questions or to purchase. Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Sweet bike Shawn. Good luck with your sale. I hope to have a ride with this type of shifting one day. I recently bought a 1952/53, I believe, Legnano. I know you have a 1951. Was wondering if you could share with me your serial number on that bike. You can pm me if you want. Appreciate it. Excited about mine and doing research. Thanks Kevin.

Sweet bike Shawn. Good luck with your sale. I hope to have a ride with this type of shifting one day. I recently bought a 1952/53, I believe, Legnano. I know you have a 1951. Was wondering if you could share with me your serial number on that bike. You can pm me if you want. Appreciate it. Excited about mine and doing research. Thanks Kevin.
Hey Kevin the serial on my Legnano is CO5457. V/r Shawn

Back