When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CA / French flag vintage reflector.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this vintage reflector from what I do not know it is quite unique. It features the CA prefix and what I believe is the french flag correct me if I'm wrong. It measures 2.25 tall and 1.5 wide and has a small hole for mounting about 1/8 of an inch. I would like to get $37 shipped for this one. NOW $25 shipped

IMG_1688 (1).jpg

IMG_1689 (1).jpg

IMG_1690 (1).jpg

IMG_1691 (1).jpg

Last edited:
The flag is Belgian. The letter look like they are stickers- maybe someone's initials? Definitely not one of the distinctive Belgian bike license plates-

The flag is Belgian. The letter look like they are stickers- maybe someone's initials? Definitely not one of the distinctive Belgian bike license plates-
What are you talking about? It is a French flag and the CA stands for California. I never said anything about it being a license plate.

Belgium Flag

Certainly not France or Belgium... If indeed it is white that has yellowed it would be an Italian flag. Sheesh.... Amercicans, Eh? If it ain't Red, White and Blue well... it Ain't! (Speaking of France it's Red, White and Blue as well)
Nope, French flag is Blue white and red Italian flag green white and red It is a French flag with California abbreviation. Not Italian, not Belgium, it is French

Last edited:
Back