When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABE Newsletter Back Issues

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ridingtoy

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have the following back issues of the CABE for sale. Issues are #51 through #65 (except #54 - Feb. '99) covering the time period November 1998 to February 2000. Just asking $1.00 each plus mailing from Maryland. I used to subscribe to the hard copy CABE newsletters back then. Also have four Newsletter By John copies from June to December 1996 I'll throw in or are free by themselves for only the mailing cost.

Dave

I'll take them if they are still available- let me know the total with book rate shipping to 94110.
Thanks!
Andrew

where in maryland? im heading there for vacation to see my parents?

Wow!!! I was surprised there was this much interest in these back issues. I'll take the three responses in the time order received...

To militarymonark, I'm located in St. Mary's Co. in SoMD. If you'd be nearby we could arrange a meetup somewhere. My wife just lost her mom in June and is still upset over it, so I don't think she'd care to have people she doesn't know stopping by the house. If your parents are in another part of MD I could mail the newsletters to their address which wouldn't cost much. There's 11 CABE newsletters in all with a few having two months combined in them, plus the 4 free NBJ newsletters. Just let me know by PM. Thanks for your interest!

Dave

Last edited:
I'll take them if they are still available- let me know the total with book rate shipping to 94110.
Thanks!
Andrew

Andrew,

If things don't work out with militarymonark, you'll be next in line and I'll get you a media rate quote to your zip. Thank you for your interest!

Dave

We need to get a classic bike show going in the MD/DC/No Va area. I'm from Maryland too and it seems the big ballooner and classics shows are often out in the midwest. There's one up in PA, but I'd like to see a show with more of the older bikes, like ballooners.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back