When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABE SPECIAL NEW COLLECTING AND RESTORING ANTIQUE BICYCLES BOOK by G.Donald Adams

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
Special deal for CABE users. I have stock of this book and offering these for $15.00 shipped in the USA to Caber's. Please send payment to [email protected] and I'll ship you a brand new hard cover copy. If you want an autographed edition (no, not from me, but from the author) send $40.00 shipped in the USA....although I will autograph at no extra charge!

International buyers please contact me directly for shipping rates.

Great reference for antique bikes. My ebay description is as follows.

Brand new "Collecting and Restoring Antique Bicycles" by G.Donald Adams. Hard cover. 369 pages of great information, super vintage photos and listing over 2100 bike brands pre 1918.

Finally, the most authoritative and sought after reference book about the antique bicycle is available again. A comprehensive sourcebook for everyone from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced collector, this new second edition provides a complete overview of these marvelous machines. Almost 400 pages, packed with 350 illustrations and photos, this book covers the development of the bicycle from the earliest 1816 hobbyhorse, through the elegant high wheelers, tri- and quadricycles, to safety bicycles and interesting 20th century models.
Tips on locatiing antique bikes, determining authenticity and condition.
Advice on restoration versus preservation.
How to ride them.
The antique bicycle club movement, and the growing interest in collecting.
The first appearance of drive shafts, rack and pinion steering, band brakes ... all invented for the bicycle!

About the Author:
G. Donald Adams has had a major role in shaping the character of antique bicycle collecting in North America. He is founding editor ofThe Wheelmen magazine, and an internationally recognized bicycle historian and curator. His writing continues to influence museums and individual collectors worldwide to follow sound practices in preserving historically important bicycles and to interpret how these bicycles and their users shaped nineteenth century social, cultural, and technological history.

QTwcVDH-1.jpg

bWs29tf-1.jpg

BTW, I made this a sticky post..don't do this often, but implementing some executive power!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back