When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cabers! Cabers! Cabers! Thanx!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello Guys!
My name is Barry Gray. I've been on a mission to find all the names Schwinn had on their bikes before WWII as I can. LOL LOL LOL I had no idea how many it could be. I've found almost 200 names already. I think their may be over a thousand or more. Being half nuts like all bicycle freaks, I decided I needed all the badges on my list. LOL LOL LOL I've been helped by all kinds of Cabe members all the way from the owner of the Cabe down to us flat landers. I've been sold badges, given photos of badges along with photos of bicycles and other info. I can't say how thankful I am. I've even made some friends and really enjoy talking with them.

This is only part of the people who have helped me. If I missed someone it's only because I'm brain dead.

Smitty, Peter D, Patric C, , Paul G, Santiago C, Scott M, Joseph L and many more.

Thanx Guys! I've really enjoyed talking with people with the same passion for bicycles as me. Bear

Here's all my Badges. I have about 60 to 70 Badges in each type tray. Barry 4-19-17

SAM_3188.JPG
SAM_3189.JPG
SAM_3190.JPG
SAM_3191.JPG
SAM_3192.JPG
SAM_3193.JPG
SAM_3194.JPG
SAM_3195.JPG
SAM_3196.JPG

Back