When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABErs Riding Classics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I
after looking at the photos I have determined that 75% of vintage bike people have their seats way too low for efficient pedaling. your leg should be almost straight at the bottom of the pedal stroke.
You're right, and it's amazing what a difference that makes to your enjoyment of the riding experience, likewise with the fore and aft adjustment and angle of your saddle.

I
You're right, and it's amazing what a difference that makes to your enjoyment of the riding experience, likewise with the fore and aft adjustment and angle of your saddle.

exactly. I saw a post the other day where a big guy was saying he doesn't ride that much, too many aches and pains, he posted a photo of his bikes with the seats all the way down and the handlebars upside down. I probably wouldn't ride those bikes either for very long.

Here's one of @Robertriley taken by @Jarod24
20170914_153851.jpg

Back