When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABErs Riding Classics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bump this pic TTT
@dnc1
InstagramCapture_b42e0a29-2581-4d26-80bc-d28dd1f08e49.jpg

This is definitely pre-CABE.
3 Schwinn unicycles in a row. The faceless rider is Hal Gordon of JPL. He worked in navigation. His son Steve, a welding engineer at Rockwell, wears the John Lennon sideboards. I'm the guy with the holes in my shoes. Close inspection shows both cottered and cotterless cranks, and down at the bottom you can see the wooden box that was the goal. We played on a grammar school basketball court on Saturdays in Pasadena. Circa 1985
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This is definitely pre-CABE.
3 Schwinn unicycles in a row. The faceless rider is Hal Gordon of JPL. He worked in navigation. His son Steve, a welding engineer at Rockwell, wears the John Lennon sideboards. I'm the guy with the holes in my shoes. Close inspection shows both cottered and cotterless cranks, and down at the bottom you can see the wooden box that was the goal. We played on a grammar school basketball court on Saturdays in Pasadena. Circa 1985View attachment 718487
Awesome photo!

Back