When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABErs Riding Classics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Love the fact that ya all played Hockey on Uni s.And the fact,ya all were in Pasadena,and upon further review,ya all used those Wamoo plactic replacememt blades,cause when we were kids our Sherwood or CCM sticks would not last on our beat up streets on Long Island ,,,then we went to those replacements blades,,and from the looks of the goal,,ya all used the hard plactic puck,and not the ball!!!My time was the early 1970s,first on foot ,then on skates with metal wheels.THOSE WERE THE DAZES!!!
Thanks for the flashback
Rudy! Hockey in the street! The basketball court we were playing on had no physical boundary to hold a rolling puck. We used a piece of rubberized plastic about an inch thick that was triangular in shape. Glad you like the post. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in July.

The Yosemite ride looks awesome! I love the park. I was there for the first time in February and just fell in love. I had a picture I took of Half Dome tattooed on my leg when I returned. Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!!

When I pass away to the next level, the lady on the tandem is my wife, Anne
002.JPG
. She's the one you look for if you want my junk collection, she will be tossing it all out.
004.JPG

Back