When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cadillac 28 in wood clad wheel bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StevieZ

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Found this 28 inch Cadillac badged bike. Was in to good of shape to leave behind. Rear tire holds air. Front does not. I could use 2 sets of these tires.

Maybe an A&S product? The chain ring sprocket looks like an Excelsior Michigan City Indiana, but the truss tube joints do not; but maybe the pictures are too blurry.
Also, the truss tube joints do not look like the other bicycle pictured in the linked thread.
Some Emblem Angola NY bicycles may have been sold in Canada (locomotion), with a similar-looking chain ring sprocket, but usually their crank drive pin is offset by a wider 2”.
A recent thread 185314 had a similar question about another Edwards &c. Co. head badge that read “Rolls Royce”.

So, looking at my old Edwards &c. Co. “Victory” V- head badge, I see that the retailer listed New York, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Cleveland, in addition to its primary Chicago location.

Last edited:
Edwards & Crist...I had the ladies. Tried to sell it here a couple of years ago, no sale so parted it out.

Back