When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling all cwc built bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The Cleveland Welding Company Convention (Colossal CWC Bike Gathering)

I would like to announce the inaugural CWC ride in conjunction with the Cyclone Coasters ride on May 01, 2016

It's a bit early but the advance notice would allow those to get their projects ready for the ride and possibly get some out of town'ers to join in as well. It would also serve to stir up some excitement.

I would love to see as many CWC's attend, especially the largest turn out of 37-38 "Y" frame Bug Eye and Four Gill Supremes since they left the factory.

Mark your calendars for May 01, 2016

I will keep this thread updated and refreshed.

Clevland Welding Co #2.jpg

Clevland Welding Co #2.jpg

Last edited:
Eddie, if you want to stir up some excitement, you need a good name, CWC Connection, Conglomeration, Conjunction, Confabrication ?, keeping in the theme of Colson Collaboration & Shelby Invasion. Can't wait to see all those CWC Roadmaster's, Hawthorne's, Western Flyer's, Hiawatha's etc., see ya there!

Last edited:
Cool! I'll have an interesting CWC ready for the ride. the few of you who know: don't spill the beans! ;)
Cleveland Welding Convoy
Cleveland Welding Conclave
Cleveland Welding Concursion
:cool:

Cool! I'll have an interesting CWC ready for the ride. the few of you who know: don't spill the beans! ;)
Cleveland Welding Convoy
Cleveland Welding Conclave
Cleveland Welding Concursion
:cool:

We've already got the Cycle Truck Convoy.

Some of the CWC's I've had coulda been called "Can't Weld Correctly," judging from all the slag leftover.

My CWC twinbar Zep might be rolling by then...

Cleveland Welding Circus

Back