When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Came close.. .but before I admit defeat..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Enamored by ww2 bikes, but really can't afford them... Low and behold my father in law stops by to drop of a ladder for me and said "hey, there's an old bike out for free at the end of your road. Hopped in the truck and wasn't expecting much but my eyes grew big when it came into sight. It's got the look...OK, a few replaced parts but maybe a huffman military bike. Practically ran to it and saw the Western Flyer badge....ouch.

Before I completely dismiss it, since I'm in no way an expert.. No mil bikes were badged Western Flyer right?

1604946008491.png

1604946019991.png

First time I've ever gotten lucky like that. Been in a bike drought for quite some time so it was nice to have happen. The same guy had another bike out front a week or two ago but I was leaving for work and didn't stop. wonder if it was free as well....

Back