When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Camouflage Schwinn Black Phantom??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was a nutty ebay seller for 5 years in a row where I never had fewer than 25+ listings going at any one time before they sucked the life out of the company.
mostly 37-54 Chevrolet parts, but I bought at auto swap meets as well as yard and estate sales and bought anything I thought I could make a buck on. nothing but old junk. I never listed anything without researching it beforehand to see what it was. you are already on the computer, go to the google and see what the heck it is. unless you are stupid it is not that difficult.

The guy you guys are delighting in educating is selling himself as a junk dealer. If at a future time he wanted to join a bike forum and stopped by, only to see how the sophisticated had bashed him, how long will he stay? Search all his offerings. Are they all wrong? Keep the post going trashing the poor guy.

Your paragraph topic was your failure at being able make money on eBay with the rules. I can see why. The go ask your mom knife edged reply puts you around a 5th grade IQ. Which also has you on level with picking on junk dealers on eBay making a living where you failed. Your jealousy of him is embarrassing to YOUR mom.

The guy you guys are delighting in educating is selling himself as a junk dealer. If at a future time he wanted to join a bike forum and stopped by, only to see how the sophisticated had bashed him, how long will he stay? Search all his offerings. Are they all wrong? Keep the post going trashing the poor guy.

I'm not bashing him, simply pointing out that what he is selling is not what he claims it is. It is a Ross that is maybe worth $50 on a good day. I also never claimed to be sophisticated lol. I have no interest in looking at his other listings.

I understand. Looking at his eBay pics, all I see is a fellow minding his own business. He had no way to know he was the but of joking. i don’t know if he made a mistake. I do rille easy When someone is picked on with no defense.

Your paragraph topic was your failure at being able make money on eBay with the rules. I can see why. The go ask your mom knife edged reply puts you around a 5th grade IQ. Which also has you on level with picking on junk dealers on eBay making a living where you failed. Your jealousy of him is embarrassing to YOUR mom.
do you think my post # 12 was directed at you? why did you ask me to look at your listings and gauge your level of intelligence? "go ask your Mom" was funny, hardly "knife edged".

I did quite well on ebay due to good pictures and accurate titles and descriptions.

"5th grade IQ" ... IQ tests are not a test of things learned but your potential. In the 6th grade I tested at a 12th grade level in reading and math so I probably had a good IQ even then.

Back