When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Camouflage Schwinn Black Phantom??

-

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Listing is for a Schwinn Black Phantom. With a "gas tank." (must be rare lol)

I can only assume they did an excellent camouflage paint job on the bike, and it has blended into it's surroundings, as I cannot see it in any of the pictures.

s-l500.jpg

His name is luvinjunqe, so he’s honest. In all fairness to him, I have bought from him on eBay several times and you always get what he shows. And fast shipping. Message him, ask him what it is. I bet he says he’s as confused as us

His name is luvinjunqe, so he’s honest. In all fairness to him, I have bought from him on eBay several times and you always get what he shows. And fast shipping. Message him, ask him what it is. I bet he says he’s as confused as us

In all fairness to everyone, someone that has no idea what they are selling, should say "I have no idea what this is" instead of asserting that it is something that it isn't. At the very least they could say I think this is a Black Phantom instead of stating that it is a Black Phantom. Or a 1950 Shelby Airflow.
It is a Ross by the way.

Back