When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Campus Green Dec '68 Schwinn Hollywood

-
Shipping
No shipping - pick up only
Zipcode

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
No shipping, you will have to pick this up at my house in Roseville MI if you win the auction
Ok, not super collectible, I know, but this bike has some potential. so I figured I'd try listing it here for a day or two. If it doesn't sell, I'll withdraw and list it on CL & FB.
Beautiful Campus Green Hollywood, with a Dec 1968 serial number.
Sold new at Jack's Bike Shop in Dearborn, MI and sports a Dearborn, MI license sticker on the rear fender.
The Westwind tires are probably original, and still look like they're in great shape. The bike was stored hanging upside down in a garage for many years.
With a coat of wax and some chrome polish, this bike would look killer. I just gave it a quick bath with soap and water.
One other thing worth noting, is two dings in the rear fender shown in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pictures. Could be rolled, or I've done a decent job with a body hammer kit.
I believe it is all original other than the original seat was replaced by the previous owner, with the black Messinger shown.

Again, no shipping. Local pick up in Roseville MI and cash only.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg